It's so easy to become a Tarvuist. There are no forms to fill out, and no expensive fees. All you have to do is recite the Tlentifini Marhaaysu - Tarvu's Prayer.
Once you've finished reciting it - that's it! You're a Tarvuist! It really is that simple.
Here it is:
Mimmin O'tibbi noonah,
Mdfitty fitty noonah,
(To be said when you wake up, go to bed, and after you have visited the toilet.)
A detailed account of the life of our Lord and Master, Tarvu.
Find out about the world's greatest book.
It's the world's fastest growing religion.
- Tarvu is our Lord God
- There are two universes
- The Tarvunty is the Holy Book
- We should all "be nice"
- Men and women are equal (to each other)
- Tarvu's Prayer should be said every day
- Octopuses are holy creatures
- Everyone has an invisible guardian from Universe A.